Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanks-a-giving

happy thanksgiving.

on an unrelated note, i was talking to somebody about myers-briggs personality types today. i've taken three or four myers-briggs tests throughout the past few years (for psychology classes, career inventories, etc), and every time i take it, my results are the same: infj.

each time i read descriptions of infjs, i am amazed how accurately it describes me. it also intrigues me to learn what "types" other people are...

anyways, if you feel like it, go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INFJ

it might make me a little more transparent.

1 comment:

benjamindavidbrown said...

hey gurrrl. many thanks again for hosting me at your wonderful home and the glorious tour of the burgh. it was great hangin out. you are almost like me lol. I'm INFP. I'm not into the whole 'judging' thing... jk. anyway, glad you started bloggin' again!
PEACE!
-Ben